Tour Schedule and Information:
- Tours are open to the general public.
- Utah Heritage Foundation also offers free education toursEducational Tours of the Salt Lake City and County Building designed for K-12 students.
- Meet your guide at the security desk on the second level.
- Parking is available at meters on the east, south, and west sides of the building; various summer events at Washington Square may impact parking. Trax also stops northeast of the building at the Library Station.
- Utah Heritage Foundation offers free fifty minute long tours every Monday of June, July and August. Tours start at noon and 1:00 PM. No appointments or reservations are required, though we appreciate advance notice for groups larger than ten by calling (801) 533-0858 extension 107.
- Summer tours are free and open to the public.
- Tours outside the summer schedule are $10 per person.